i dunno wat happened to me today as the curry chicken's recipe popped out into my mind out of sudden. haha.. This is the first time i'm trying this out.
Early morning went to the market and get all the stuff i wanted.
Ingredients (3-4 Servings)
1. Half Chicken (Depends on which part you prefer.. haha.. some ppl prefer thigh part.. some ppl prefer breast) - chopped into small pieces - marinated with soy sauce for 30-45mins.
2. Small Onions - 10 - chopped
3. Garlic - 5 - chopped
4. Ginger - 3-4 slices - chopped
5. Curry Powder - 1 packet - 24gm
6. Carrot - 2 - cubed
7. Curry Leaves - 20-30pcs ** secukup rasa **
8. Salt ** secukup rasa **
9. Potatoes - 3 - cubed
10. Coconut Milk - 100gm
1. Deep fry potatoes till it turned to golden.
2. Scoop the extra oil out.
3. Stir fry onions, garlic, ginger & curry leaves till fragrant.
4. Add in chicken and stir fry.
5. Mix curry powder with water & add into the chicken.
6. Add carrots & potatoes.
7. Add water until it's covering the ingredients.
8. Add in salt.
9. Simmer with High temperature for 15mins.
10. Turn the temperature to low and simmer for another 15-20mins.
11. Add in Coconut Milk and simmer for another 3-5 mins.
12. Ready to be served.
haha.. well, it's not because we're small eaters. it just that there are other dishes. That's y i don't dare to cook that much since it's my first time rite? hahaha.. well, it turned out YUMMY.. another Self-satisfaction project!