Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cutie Ones..

22nd OCT.. wah.. special day.. cos it's my bday.. :D
nuthin much to write abt my bday cos everyone oso has one. but i simply can jus recall last yr's bday cos it's reali happening and i'd celebrated wif my siblings. so pics speak louder than words.
here are my siblings with some cute expressions.. :) so sit back and relax..

Venue: Vivo City, Singapore

1) We Are Who We Are.. Introducing my siblings (hanamici, eiko & liangmui)


2) Muaks...


3)bluekss.... (oohh.. can u guys see wat i SAW?? 'STEP OUT IN CONFIDENCE' and YES, WE ARE!!)


4) Hmmppphh....


5) hehe.. I saw STH under there.. oh ya, UNDER THERE...hehe...


6) Ghosty Blueehhhh.....


7) Ok lar, ok lar.. tired of making those funny faces


8) Lovey.. Cant live without u guys...


9) And the best part..... RETARDED LOOK... haha...

This make us LOL after taking the pic cos many ppl looking at us.. it's jus like 'OOppSS!! U're In CANDID CAMERA!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment