Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Hobby...

well, u guys kno i got a new link rite? with all my cute cartoons there.. some frens have been asking "hey, is the story true or not? it sounds like real life based cartoon"... haha.. well, some are true story but more funny version..there's something i cant do in real life but i can draw it in my cartoon.. more to my feel,my thinking and funny version lor...

it jus a kind of way for me to release my anger and share my laughter to everyone.. hope u guys like it ya.. :D.. nowadays, liangmui piggy in my cartoon had become my pet.. she wil hv more frens to b seen soon.. haha..:P well, depends on my mood ya.. :D.. my drawing skills oso not veli good lar.. improving man.. jus draw according to mood.. but i nv kno tat tis small small piece of drawing can brighten up ur day :D anyway, hope u guys love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment