Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And I cried...


This baby, after being buried over 24 hours, miraculously, was rescued unscratched. He is about 3-4 months old, and his mother kneeled down, pinned her head and hands on the ground to shielded him from the falling concrete, and milked him. His mother did not make it out. A rescue worker found his mom’s cell phone in his wrapper. It had a text message left by his mother: “Dear child, if you survive, please remember, Mom loves you forever…”


and i cried.. omg!! tat's the LOVE from MUM.. so touching... and i miss my mum so much... i kno most of the disaster victims are not as fortunate as i am cos my parents stil ard wif me.

many of us leave our home to earn a living in a big city and we got lotsa excuses given to family by telling them how busy u are. but R U REALI TAT BUSY? some of u might just bank in some money to their bank accounts to show ur filiality but ask urself.. ur parents wan ur money or jus wanna hv a close look of their own children? i'm not sure.

i kno u guys are good children. u love ur parents veli much. but is it tat spending more time wif ur parents are the most valuable thing in ur life? i remembered tat i have a fren where her dad passed away when she's quite young. she was telling me tat she regretted for not treating her dad good enuff when her dad is ard wif her. and i ask myself.. if one day, my parents jus leave me like tat, wil i regret? and my answer is I DO! I WILL! cos i kno my parents love me veli much. they are willing to sacrifice everything for me. Parents are the most special ppl in my life. when we're young, they are spend most of their time to see us grow, to educate us, to guide us along our life and wat do they wanna get in return? nuthin except they wish tat we're happy for the rest of our lives.. they are the person who share my happiness and sadness. money, big bungalow, luxurious car is nothing to them. i dunno how to repay them for the rest of my life...

money is not everything! u can earn ur money at anytime & anywhere but u cant earn back ur family when they are gone. so frens, love ur parents more.. love them more when they are stil ard wif u. spend more time wif them, share ur happiness with them. i think this wil make them even more happy. 在他们有生之年好好的孝敬他们吧!!**sob sob**

No comments:

Post a Comment