Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Humans Life




hey.. got this cute article from meng zai. hehe.. quite funny but it's true.. ok ok.. dun understand mandarin rite? translate for u guys lor...

it goes like this......

"This is a story about life...

First day, God created a COW and he said to the COW, "U nit to work in the field whole day, & provide milk to humans. U hv to work til sunset and onli allow to eat grass. I gip u 50 yrs of life span." COW objected, "Oh my.. It's hard and I'm onli allow to eat grass? Then I wan onli 20 yrs of life span and I returned the balance to U." God agreed.

Second day, God created a DOG and he said to the DOG , "U onli have to stand and sit in front of the gate and bark, and onli allow to eat watever that's leftover from ur owner. I gip u 20yrs of life span." DOG objected, "Oh my.. Sit in front of the gate and bark whole day? Then I wan onli 10 yrs of life span and I returned the balance to U." God agreed.

Third day, God created a MONKEY and he said to the MONKEY , "U have to entertain the humans, provide laughter to them. U also hv to turn somersault for them and onli allow to eat bananas. I gip u 20yrs of life span." MONKEY objected, "Oh my.. Entertain and bring laughter to human, perform somersault? wow, This is difficult.. Then I wan onli 10 yrs of life span and I returned the balance to U." God agreed.

Forth Day, God created a HUMAN and he said to the HUMAN , "U have to sleep, eat and play whole day. U dun hv to work plus U can enjoy the rest of ur life. I gip u 20yrs of life span." HUMAN objected, "Oh my.. Wat a GOOD life and I onli entitle for 20 yrs of life span? " God silent. HUMAN continued, "OK.. Lets hv a deal. COW returned the balance of 30 yrs of life span to U, DOG returned 10yrs and MONKEY returned 10yrs to u. Y not U gip me these balanced yrs of life span of them?

Therefore, the first 20 yrs, we onli sleep, eat and play whole day, and the next 30 yrs, we hv to work hard to earn more money to take care of the family. The next 10 yrs, we already retired and stay at home whole day and the last 10 yrs, we perform and entertain our grand children."

so guys, wat do u think? well, kinda true too rite? hahaha... we're jus a combination of HUMAN + COW + DOG + MONKEY...

No comments:

Post a Comment