Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My PSP Company


aiyo.. my sis ar.. onli 24 a few yrs younger than me. ** hv to amend cos she's nagging me for revealing her age **. but oledi sounds like ah mah.. damn naggy. kenot tahan. ** wat happen to her? y keep on nagging u? ** hai~~ u all kno lar.. we're from the 38 family one ma.. so she's damn jakun aka SUA-KU (translate Mountain and Tortoise in Hokkien) on my PSP. keep on asking me to show her my PSP pics. ok lar.. i show u then.. kenot tahan her nagging d...

i got cute lil frens to accompany me when i'm sticking to my PSP ler.. damn cute!!

can see ar?? hehe... yes!! PINKY AND DONG DONG!!.. ya.. i named them tat.. nonit to explain much rite? easy to identify wic is wic. ** but y DONG DONG?? ** cos DONG DONG is a BELL.. wahahha :P i prefer DONG DONG than DING DONG.. hehe....


look at them.. cute or not? this is wat i alwis do when i got headache for not passing thru a level in my psp games.. wahahha... relaxing and cute...

** eh.. u're going to tel ur sis ur PSP or ur DONG DONG and Pinky?? ** aiks.. ya hor.. terlalu excited with them d.. ok ok.. PSP lar... i choose Lavender Purple.. she said purple veli gay wor.. but tat's the coolest color i can choose ma..

Left and Right View ok??
** not enuff!! ** hmmm....


Front View.. wif Pinky and Dong Dong..

and proudly presents to u tat this is belongs to LIANGMUI ok?? if i accidentally tercampak and anyone terpungut or terkutip or tersapu or ter-mop or ter-anything, pls return back :P

No comments:

Post a Comment