Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Numbness

i'm tired and exhausted...
i dunno wat i'm trying to do now...
i hate the mornings where i hv to wake up by a few snoozing of my alarm clock..
then i hv to drag myself to the bathroom..
then i hv to brush my teeth...
then i hv to bath myself....
then i hv to make up myself..
then i hv to start my SLK's engine....
then i hv to drive to work..
then i hv to stuck in the jam..
i hate these mornings... cos i'm reali tired..
NO JOKE.. i'm exhausted...
pls!! someone out there.. pls help me out??

i hate the days where i hv to force myself to work
i hate the days where i hv to force myself to challenge the job wic i dun like
i hate the days where i hv to force myself to meet the ppls tat i totally hate it
but i stil hv to accept the fact that i stil hv to work,
i stil hv to accept the challenges
i stil hv to meet those ppl..
Y? bcos of MONEY... no MONEY no TALK..
bcos of MONEY.. i'm making myself like a living corpse
i dunno wat i'm doing rite now?
pls!! someone out there.. pls help me out??

i'm totally lost
i'm totally tired
i'm totally exhausted
i totally dunno wat i'm doing rite now
and how far i can progress
and how far i can take it
pls!! someone out there.. pls help me out??

i'm scared..
my EQ is getting lower and lower..
it exceeds the zero standard
i'm scared...
i got no feelings, no emotions..
100% NUMB..
i'm scared...
i'm moving along to the road of VIOLENCE..
i cant control my emotions nor my anger nor my dissatisfaction..
i'm getting more and more negative..
i'm DEMOTIVATED!!
pls!! someone out there.. pls help me out??

i think it's time for me to change to a new environment..

P/S: i jus wrote this in mandarin.. haha.. well, i jus simply wanna blog it out..mayb later will b in BAHASA version.. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment